Rustic Opalite and copper drop earrings with solid copper hooks.
• Beautiful human-made glass
• Symbolizes new beginnings and clear thinking
• Brings in light of the clear blue sky
• These earrings are handmade, aged and polished with a protective finish.
• I wire wrapped the ear hooks myself. They are great for both pierced ears and gauges because of the long and rounded form. They are specifically designed by me for comfort!
You will receive the exact item shown in photos.
Size - 1.75 inches in total length and .5 inches in width.
Materials - Opalite glass, copper wire
Weight & Feel - These earrings are lightweight and comfortable!
Copper Facts and Benefits
• Bare copper will stain your skin because of a chemical reaction to your sweat, not because of the quality of the copper. I use a protective polish to seal it from any unwanted staining or patina.
• Copper get can get wet! This will actually help keep it clean.
• Copper is believed to have healing properties that help aid in arthritis relief and replenish copper deficiency.
• Copper symbolizes balance of mind, body and spirit.
• 1 - 3 days processing time plus 2 - 5 day US shipping or 3 - 6 weeks shipping to Canada.
• Upgrades available at check out.
• All orders are packaged in eco friendly packaging!
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
30 day return & exchange - Damaged in shipping, doesn't fit or you simply aren't happy with the product. My motto is if it looks the same after 30 days your item should last a long time!
I do not accept returns or refunds on items damaged by water.
Please double check your shipping address to ensure your package gets to you.
Buyer is responsible for return postage if the package comes back to me and needs to be sent back to you.
I am not responsible for items delivered to the wrong address so please, please double check your address.
SEE REVIEWS HERE
ABOUT THE STUDIO
Skillyfully and consciously handcrafted since 2013.
All original designs by me (Kahlia Chase) at Metta Weaving.
I live and work in a converted school bus. It's beautiful, all wood work on the inside (see it on my IG).
Your items are crafted in a cigarette free and dog loving environment. My work space is kept very clean, however I do work next to a tiny little wood stove so your items might have a very faint wood smoke smell ♥
I like to meditate before crafting and often listen to my favorite music while I work.
I put a lot of energy and love into each piece and making meaningful things for people brings me a lot of joy. I have a brain disorder that has affected my life, so having my own small business is something that allows me to work at my own pace.